An exciting opportunity exists within a FTSE100 Organisation for a Lead Solution Architect. This empowering role will require leading a team of Solution Architects in the delivery of end to end solutions across both new and existing change programmes.
- This opportunity will require someone to lead and manage a team of 10 Solution Architects.
- This position requires a proven and experienced line manager to be responsible for driving continuous improvement of Solution Architecture.
- Supporting and developing the Solution Architecture capability by continuously exploring new technologies and ways in which new approaches can enhance the quality of the Solutions approach.
- You will work alongside the Head of Architecture and Domain Architects in order to set a strategic direction for Solution Architecture.
- There is a requirement for this individual to build relationships with business stakeholders and communicate in non-technical terms.
- Leading and managing a team of experienced Architects
- Be able to engage with highly technical teams to ensure high quality solutions
- Be able to influence stakeholders
- Deliver large scale solution designs and engage through the entire solution development lifecycle
- Have knowledge of application and infrastructure technologies and be able to analyse where best applicable for problems
- Be able to solicit key information from project team members
- Have a consultative approach to work
- Have excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Maintain a customer focus
This position will offer a fantastic package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.