Lead Solution Architect - TOGAF - Relationship Management - Team Management - Customer Focused - Commercial - Strategy - Luton
Lead Solution Architect - TOGAF - Relationship Management - Team Management - Customer Focused - Commercial - Strategy - Luton required to work in a busy, professional environment.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Lead Solution Architect with a good mix of technical expertise and client relations experience.
Salary Range = £85,000 - £90,000 per Annum + Excellent Benefits.
Tasks the successful candidate will be completing will include:
The Lead Solution Architect will understand and identify where potential solutions need to fit with existing IT standards, technologies and solutions, leading those conversations where applicable.
The successful candidate will actively participate in change programs to confirm delivery against requirements and embed new technical solutions into successful business as usual operation.
You will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a technical subject and be able to demonstrate continuous professional development through your career, ideally with relevant, recognised certifications such as TOGAF, ISEB or CITP.
You will have demonstrable experience of:
- Leading and managing a team of experienced architects - taking responsibility for professional development, quality assurance and performance management
- Successfully collaborating with highly technical teams to ensure delivery of appropriate and high quality solutions
- Influencing a diverse set of stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Practical application of an architectural framework - preferably TOGAF
- Delivering large scale, multi-project solution designs and engaging through the entire solution development lifecycle
- Broad experience of application and infrastructure technologies and the ability to evaluate their applicability to specific problems
- Understanding of security requirements and the approaches to ensure they are addressed during design.
You will have excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills; excellent stakeholder management and customer focus; be conscientious, self-motivated and well organised, with a high level of personal integrity and a strong commercial acumen and awareness of business strategy and IT alignment.