Lead Solution Architect - Kent - Software Company
Montash are currently partnered with a successful software company who deliver innovative software and consulting solutions within the insurance market. My client is known for some of the most vital technology innovations. The lead solutions architect will provide technical and architectural support across the delivery teams, working closely with the team solution architect you will be defining the technical strategy, design and direction of the business and encouraging other team members to build solutions which achieve usability, performance, longevity and security.
- Extensive experience working as a solution architect
- Experience of complex multi-systems solutions
- Hands on experience of working through the end to end project life cycle
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with C# and .NET
- A deep understanding of SOA solutions
- Good experience with messaging technologies such as EDI, Azure and ServiceBus etc.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the architectural direction for the business and its new products. The team you will be leading are dedicated, driven and knowledgeable. You will be part of a truly agile company where everyone is open and work collaboratively where you can take part in daily stand ups and have the freedom to voice your opinion.
If you believe this is you, or if you know of someone else please do not hesitate to send me an up do date CV and I will be in touch shortly.