Montash have been engaged by a leading Travel Company to Source a Lead Architect to provide technical design and architecture authority within their Mobile Platform Hub
You will be joining a Large Digital Transformation Programme and will rationalise, identify and exploit existing and new technologies as well as developing the Platform Architecture Blueprints, Strategy and Roadmap
You Will be providing technical leadership during various build, test and deployment phases, assuring that the solution is in line with the planned architecture and functional and non functional requirements are satisfied.
This mobility architect will also responsible for leading a multi skilled design and engineering team for the Mobility function. You will analyse and translate technical requirements into architectural blueprints that outline solutions to achieve the wider business objectives.
You will be taking full ownership of technical design of the Mobile Platform solutions and the capability roadmaps. You will consider long term architecture decisions as well as identifying design dependencies and consolidation opportunities with other systems and technologies across the enterprise.
What The Client Are Looking For
- Proven experience as Solution Architect for delivering large scale, multi-project technical Mobile app/platform solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation
- Experience in leading and working with multi-skilled, mixed internal and supplier resourced design teams
- Experience with solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services Mobile platforms
- In depth knowledge of Mobile App development and continuous build and integration technology stacks
- Experience of applying various integration patterns in a highly complex and heterogeneous environment including SOA, API, Microservices and EDA
- In depth knowledge of best practice software development patterns and more specifically Mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Agile & Waterfall product lifecycle management
- Understanding of CRM and Customer 360 concepts
- Understanding of Data and Information Security core concepts, principles and best practices
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers and developers
- Effectively interact with product managers and other organisational units such as Testing and Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective collaborator to facilitate joint understanding of the outcomes of technology change and eliciting clear statements of requirements; be able to work with ambiguity and being able to solicit key information from project team members; demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and take on board a significant scale of technical and industry knowledge in a short period of time; and have consultative approach to work and able to give and receive constructive fact based criticism where necessary
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
mobile / solution architect / mobile platform / ios / android / e commerce / platform enterprise architect / SOA / microservices / TOGAF / API / EDA / CRM / Customer 360/ agile / waterfall / architecture / solution architect / mobile platform arhitect / lead / mobile apps / mobile applications / test / operations