Lead Supply Chain Analyst - ASAP
Day Rate: £350-£450
Contract Length: 6 Months
Currently working with a Global Multi Channel Retailer who are looking to source and secure a Supply Chain Analytics Analyst. The successful candidate would be sitting within the end to end supply chain planning programme - they are aiming to improve availability and stock by driving through better planning.
Day to day activities include:
- Reviewing analysis from other members of the team and distilling the messages into "plain English" that mean something to our non-technical audience
- Managing communication of risk and issues in analysis work
- Problem solving with the team
- Communicating to the business complex analysis in a simple language, and describing how it affects them
- Tracking actions for the team
- Ability to get stuck in and complete some analysis when necessary (knowledge of SQL needed)
- Excellent written and spoken communication, including analytical argument
- Someone who previously has been an analyst and now functions more as a manager - people management experience needed.
Supply Chain / SQL / Retail / Lead Supply Chain Analyst / Reporting Analyst / Reporting tools / Analytics / Analytical / Mathematics / Retail / Global / Manager