Montash have been engaged by a global organisation in Southern Germany to source a number of Lead System Architects with strong Pega experience.
- Drive architecture and design discussions and review
- Monitor the daily activities of the team whilst referring to the project plan
- Resolve technical issues at with both the onshore and offshore team
- Report weekly project updates to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- Participate in the Architecture sessions to provide input on system Architecture from a Pega perspective
- Ensure compliance with Pega implementation guard rails
- Own and deliver High Level Design documentation
- Deep knowledge in Pega 7 and web application development
- Solid experience in integration of PEGA with other enterprise systems
- Experience in both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and SFDC development best practices
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent English is essential - German/French language would be advantageous
For more information please call me on +44 (0) 207 014 0231.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences for this requirement please apply below. If you feel it would be better suited to a colleague or friend please send this to them.