Montash have been engaged by a leading Financial Services Company to secuure a lead technical security specialist to join their Specialist Cyber Security Function.
This function has recently undergone restructure and the client are looking to continuously improve their security offering.
If successful, you will be responsible for the delivery of a number of technologies within the Cyber Security Technologies team. A solid background in IT Infrastuctures is required, and a varied knowledge of the tools that support this infrastructure from a security perspective.
- Implement a regular technologies maintenance and/or expansion programme
- Conduct specific project related related activities
- Ensure that the technologies deliver within PCI Compliance requirments and internal SLA's
- A minimum of 5 years in IT Security with the ability to demonstrate a high level of technical ability
- Experience with Stakeholder management
- A broad technical knowledge of Security across multiple technologies and a current understanding of their effective deployment
- Financial Services Experience would be highly desirable
- Familiarity with industry standard methods and security practices
- Familar with current techniques and toolsets including but not limited to
-RSA Authentication Manager
- PGP Desktop & Server Deployments
- McAfee EPO