Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - £425- £450 - Swindon - Urgent
Montash have been engaged by a global financial organisation, who are looking to acquire a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt based in Swindon.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will be working on a project to support the Efficiency Programme in identifying improvement opportunities across the Operations & Delivery community and to identify efficiency's in our processes to help support the cost containment initiatives.
Daily Activities - The Lean Six Sigma team will need to:
- Identify new improvement
- opportunities via ongoing relationship management, analysis of existing data and running exploratory workshops
- Overcome barriers to change via your own problem-solving ability and your ability to generate enthusiasm and support from others
- Play an active role in the wider Operations & Delivery Community
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to ensure senior stakeholders value our ability to improve their area of the business, and therefore become advocates and repeat customers
Skills and experience as a minimum requirement you'll have:
- Lean Accreditation or Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- A proven track record of using Lean and / or Six Sigma techniques to deliver quantifiable benefits
- The ability to analyse data to form compelling arguments in favour of change
- A restless curiosity and the desire to learn new things
- The ability to cope with ambiguity, especially during problem definition and analysis
Working in financial services, particularly in retail banking would be extremely beneficial. So if are a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, with a real passion to start a new contract with a client who are producing some real results please call me 0207 014 0239