Lean Transformation Consultant required. A Lean Transformation Consultant is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading global investment bank based in London, on an initial three month contract.
The Lean Transformation Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a change agent, helping teams to change the way they operate
- Experience of delivering improvements using Lean or Six Sigma
- Ideally McKinsey 5 lens experience
- Proven track record of successful transformation projects (on time, quality, budget thresholds).
- IT background with knowledge on Agile, ITIL etc.
- Process analysis, using standard Lean tools including process mapping, pain points analysis, design.
- Design thinking: Challenge the as-is, Look for new opportunities, find inspiration from different sources, ambitious, creative, alternative.
- Problem solving, using structured techniques and facilitation.
- Able to document role definitions, tool specifications, documentation, training.
- Proven ability to analyse and design KPI's.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as an integral part of the transformation team.
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
The Lean Transformation Consultant's responsibilities will include:
- Finalise the offshoring transition to Mumbai with clear timeline and associated documentation.
- On-board and inspire key stakeholders to maximize their contribution
- Provide methodological support, expertise and facilitation
- Facilitate and document analysis and design workshops.
- Hands-on analytical work to understand current processes and improvement opportunities
- Document processes, process flow diagrams, operating procedures, RACI, tools guides, training materials.
- Project manage work-streams and tasks
- Raise attention on any risk detected in the missions and propose counter measures
- Support regular governance cycles, with meaningful, interesting updates, that support decision making
- Foster a positive change environment across client's teams, ensuring changes are sustainable
- Contribute to regular retrospectives to continuously improve the team's methodology
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.