Montash are currently working with a Global Media Client to secure a Linux DevOps Engineer or an initial 3 Month contract based in Amsterdam.
As a Linux Engineer you act as a source of information for the developers and business owners in the scrum teams, additionally you deliver on new systems (installation and configuration) and improve the processes.
Experience and skill necessities for this Linux DevOps Engineering opportunity:
- Proven experience on Linux operating systems
- Network Experience, Cisco or Dell
- Proven experience developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Scripting experience in any from Python, Perl or Powershell
- Open source minded
- Familiar with agile work environments
- Understanding of Cloud products, openstack and AWS.
This Linux Engineering opportunity based in Amsterdam is an urgent requirement for my client and as such preferable contractors will be based within surrounding areas.
For more information email Charlesh@Montash.com or call +44 (0) 207 014 0231.
AWS / Linux / DevOps / Engineer / Openstack / Amsterdam / Netherlands / Media / Linux / DevOps / Engineer / Development / Operations /