Linux Security Developer - Contract/Freelance - 3 Months - €50 - €80 Per Hour - Hyvinkaa, Finland - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large engineering company based in Finland to secure a Linux Security Developer on an initial 3 month contract/freelance basis with a high chance to extend.
The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background in Linux and Kernel experience is essential. The candidate will be working on an Opensource project so expertise on embedded programming within security such as mandatory access control is ideal.
- Agile team player with 10+ years of experience
- Linux Mandatory Access Control integration and configuration expertise
- Integrity Measurement Architecture and Linux Security Module Expertise.
- Experience on linux internals such as; file systems, linux memory management, interrupt and syscall handling,
- Experience on Linux kernel module and driver development.
- Applied cryptography experience. Crypto API development, validation of the existing cryptographic APISs. Open ssl and mbed ssl knowledge is preferred. Basic understanding of cryptographic building blocks.
- Experience on Dpkg and Rpm packaging and related security practices .
- Platform related key management API development.
- API security testing experience.
- Linux Discretionary Access Control knowledge.
- Generic buildsystems and package manangement experience.
- Repository and version control experience on git.
If you feel your profile is relevant for this position, please send me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.