Role: Machine Learning Engineer
The core activities of this role include:
- Working with the Data Science team to develop and deploy recommendation systems into Production for booking systems across millions of customers.
- Implementing Rest APIs and working with the wider Product & Technology Department to ensure end-to-end product delivery.
- Support the Data Science team in prototyping and delivering deep learning models for personalisation and new applications in the travel space.
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics or related areas.
- Proven experience in machine learning, statistical models, data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using Scala, SparkML, and Python.
- Experience with Hadoop Big Data platforms and related tools.
- Experience with implementing Rest APIs.
- Understanding of recommendation systems and deep learning models.
- Experience delivering large scale projects deploying machine learning models into Production systems.
- Working within a sprint-based Agile methodology - two-week sprints against a prioritised backlog, QA and deployment within sprint.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using TensorFlow.
- Experience using the Anaconda Enterprise Data Science platform.