Machine Learning/Data Science Expert
Montash have been engaged by a Market-Leading Organisation to source and secure a Machine Learning/Data Science Expert to architect scalable, high quality big data solutions. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop large scale machine learning algorithms
- Carry out extensive analysis of large amounts of data to inform business decisions, predict customer behaviour, identify patterns etc.
- Build complex, scalable predictive models
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- PhD in appropriate field - e.g. Machine Learning, Statistics, Maths, Computer Science
- Expert Data Analysis skills - predictive analytics / statistical modeling / machine learning such as Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K-Nearest Neighbors, Markov Chain Monte Carlo, Gibbs Sampling etc., Evolutionary Algorithms (e.g. Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming), Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, Deep Belief Nets, RBMs etc.
- Strong experience in programming languages - Scala, Python, Java, C++, R
This is an urgent requirement for a Machine Learning/Data Science Expert to join a Market-Leading Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.