MARKET DATA ANALYST
Montash have been engaged by a Global Banking Client to source and secure an experienced Market Data Analyst to join their global Market Data Services team.
The Market Data Analyst will have a local remit, but will also feed into the global competency centre. You will:
- Support local and global markets data requirements on a daily basis;
- Play a key role in application management: ensure compliant use of all data, managing permissions in DACS, monitoring usage, tracking changes in MDM and maintaining accurate details in the Application Database;
- Create budgets and campaigns for Market Data Services;
- Engage in contract and vendor negotiations
- Experience of working in a small team where responsibilities may become shared at short notice.
- Previous experience in a Market Data Commercial team for a financial institution, providing Market Data support.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience.
- A good knowledge of the international Equity and Fixed Income market place.
- MDM Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of DACS is essential.
- Familiarity with data content and application functionality from the major market data vendors.
- Knowledge of reference data contracts would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an urgent requirement for a Market Data Analyst. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and the appropriate consultant will reach out to you.