Market Development Manager / Telecommunication/ Satellite / Stakeholder engagement / Global Government / Defence
Montash have been engaged by an Industry leading Satellite communications provider who are seeking a Market Development Manager to join their growing function, the right candidate will have experience working with global government, defence or complex technology providers and defining and shaping new routes to market.
- Create and present prioritised recommendations to senior management on potential investment decisions
- Develop potential routes to market in new untapped geographies
- Work closely with regional sales directors as well as partners, the right candidate will be frequently liaising with both End users globally as well as across the different business units internally.
- Some International Travel will be involved.
Essential Knowledge and skills;
- Experience and exposure within, Telecommunications and Satellite would be strongly desired
- Able to work effectively with a broad range of senior stakeholders internal and third party's
- Awareness of Export control, FCPA and UK Anti-Bribery Act requirements.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com