Montash have been engaged by an Innovative Global Online Company to source a Marketing Analytics Executive to join their rapidly growing analytics team. The Role is London based and includes regular travel to Paris. You will be a passionate, ambitious individual with a "startup" way of thinking. This role provides you with the opportunity to work for a recognised brand but will allow you freedom to bring forward your own solutions and make your own impact.
You will join the Marketing Analytics Team that leads the development, implementation and maintanance of Group Tools that provide the local teams data centric platforms to run the buisness. These tools cover Email, SMS, Push, Site Centric Behaviour, in-App, DMP and Marketing/Advertising tracking and attribution.
Within the Marketing Analytics team you will be primarily responsible for their Site Centric Behaviour, in-App, DMP, Marketing/Advertising Tracking, tag management and Attribution Tools. At the same time you will also have exposure to the other areas that the team also covers.
- You will also recommend, implement and roll out projects across all business and countries. You will collaborate with local teams, PM's and Tech teams
- Look and analyse Key Performance Indicators to measure the project impacts to then share these results with the local marketing teams.
- Support the local marketing teams
- Communicate to various non technical stakeholders on technical subjects
- You will also have the capacity to communicate technical subjects to non technical stakeholders
You will be required to travel at least once to Paris during the week
- Degree or equivalent Informatics or Marketing, preferably with Training and First experience (3+ years) in Web Analytics, Tag Management and Marketing Attribution
- Experience in Google Analytics is a Must
- Experience in any other analytics tool is a plus
- Experience in Technical Implementation of analytics tools
- Proficienct in Microsoft Office suite
- R or Python- any exposure a plus *Not essential*
Marketing analytics / executive / marketing executive / html / informatics / marketing / kpi / key performance indicator / web analytics / tag management / analytics tools / google analytics / analytics tool / analytics / python / r / SMS / Push / application / mobile applications / in app / tools / advertising / DMP / Email/ SMS / Site centric / Consumer behaviour / behaviour analytics