Role: Marketing Executive
Salary:£23,000 to £27,000
Location: Central London
Montash are looking for someone special as a marketing executive to support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of an overarching marketing and communications strategy to help achieve the Montash strategic business goals.
If you're an enthusiastic person, looking to work with a fun and committed team. If you are excited about marketing with a desire to work on industry leading marketing, with a desire to grow as a marketing professional then Montash have the perfect role for you.
The ideal applicant will currently be working in a marketing role as a marketing executive, looking for a new exciting opportunity to work across a varied range of projects. Ideally have experience in supporting and managing digital campaigns, events planning, brand governance, campaign management, social media, blog creation and email marketing and be comfortable using designs software
Responsibilities of the role:
First class marketing is a key part of our day-to-day business, and you will contribute to the overall business objectives by delivering essential marketing tactics as part of the wider marketing strategy.
Our ultimate aim is to elevate the Montash brand and generate leads to help grow our candidate and client base. You have a strong interest in all areas of the marketing mix with a strong focus on digital.
- You will be working on exciting marketing campaigns across both on and offline channels. You will be working on new and exciting brand and thought leadership campaigns that will contribute to the business bottom line.
- You will manage and update all digital platforms with original, engaging content and research the latest social media trends. You will be responsible for running regular reports using social metrics and Google analytics.
- You will work with our copywriting agency to support you to create blog content, offline and online content for the Montash brand. You will need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts and marketing content will be an integral part of the job.
- You will be responsible for gathering information, creating, designing and content creation for on and offline marketing material. This will also include; creating sales presentations; case studies; online banners; events presentations and other promotional material.
- You will be planning designing and creating email copy for email marketing campaigns. You will also be tracking the success of email marketing campaigns through email metrics.
- You will be involved in running exciting internal and external events. Including researching event venues and speakers as well as other event planning, sponsorship and management. You will keep up-to-date with the latest IT and Education events and seek speaking opportunities.
- Manage and maintain the Montash website. This includes updating the website, SEO, keyword research, PPC, analysing website traffic and continually work on the optimisng the customer journey and lead generation opportunities.
ROI and Metrics:
- You will support the Head of Marketing in demonstrating effective return on investment through providing accurate reports and analysis of our marketing campaigns.
- Experience with using Hootsuite, Photoshop or InDesign, Google Adwords, Email campaigns, and SEO is essential.
- HTML coding knowledge is desirable. Recruitment industry experience. Ideally 2 -3 years marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Salary offered is £23,000 to £27,000
- Fun and welcoming work environment
- Healthcare Insurance
- Incentives monthly
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com