Montash have been engaged by a client in Leeds to source a Senior Manager for Marketing Strategy and Planning.
You will support the overall development of the client's brand and customer strategy. You will be a strategic thinker, with planning experience and will ensure the strategic plan is executed and meets overall customer objectives and goals
- Provide support to the overall strategy and prepare the three year plan while being accountable for various components of the strategy including: Stores, Campaigns and other trading events and promotions
- Online Marketing strategy; customer acquisition and retention for their online offering
- Cascade the long range marketing strategy into annual marketing plans. You will define these activities and communicate them to various stakeholders within the customer marketing function
- You will drive tracking of key metrics to measure the success of their customer marketing strategy
- Execute all brand partnerships and alliances for brand and customer perception strategy
- Strategic practices
- Identify strategic projects and initiatives based on customer data and insights
- PMO the cross functional projects and track and report progress to leadership team
- Work cross functionally with Marketing Proposition, Insight, Pricing, CRM, Creative, Media, Operations, Commercial, Finance and Retail Operations Team
You will have the ability to interpret "big data" to create a long term plan. You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achievement within a Marketing/Strategic/Consumer/Customer Environment.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch!