Master Data Consultant required. A Master Data Consultant who has an extensive track record delivering Master Data or Business intelligence solutions, from requirements gathering through to implementation and data migration, is required by Montash's market leading client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant.
Alongside a deep knowledge of Master Data concepts (Product and Customer) the Master Data Consultant will have strong skills in data modeling, data structures, data migrations, and process design and also be familiar with IT systems such as Model M or SAP (KMAT, Vistex etc).
As a Master Data Consultant you will be responsible for the design and maintenance of data models, compliancy requirements and value sets, ensuring end-to-end data model consistency across all applications and processes. You will also be responsible for planning data requirement specifications across all data migration activities.
In summary, the Master Data Consultant will have experience in the following areas:
- Business Intelligence and Master Data solutions
- Data modeling
- Enterprise data structures and concepts
- Data migration
- Defining and maintaining data quality
- Translating business requirements into data requirements
- Process design
- Stakeholder engagement
- Model N or SAP (KMAT, Vistex etc) IT Systems
- Defining criteria for data loads
- Supporting the definition of domain roadmaps including requirements, design, implementation and deployment
A background in Operational Sales and Marketing, and Supply Chain is highly advantageous, as is expertise in either contract lifecycle management or Pricing; however, this is by no means essential.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, and fit the profile outlined above, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.