Software Centre Configuration Manager (McAfee)- up to €75,000.
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently secured a number of exciting projects.
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
We are seeking an experienced Software Centre Configuration Manager with experience in McAfee EPO 4.5.x/4.6.x / 5.x.x to join the team. You will be an expert in creating and maintaining complex collections, queries and reports.
Experience in EndPoint Protection Management / Forefront EndPoint Protection. SCEP; and be able to understand ISA or TMG Architecture.
- Designing and implementing high-quality technology solutions for internal customers, participating in testing and evaluation of new technologies to ensure compatibility and functionality.
- Driving continuous improvement of systems and processes, as well as generating innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or trending issues Contributing to major technical projects.
- Designing, creating, and maintaining stable and efficient endpoint images/builds.
- Creating and maintaining thorough documentation for all endpoint solutions, code, configurations and processes.
- Experience in migrating McAfee 8.5 to 8.7 and 8.8
- Knowledge in Malware Analysing tools (tdsskiller, gmer, autoruns, hijack this, getSusp, Stringer, PEstudio, Sysinternals tools)
- Experience directly implementing or administering McAfee SCCM or comparable solution
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of Windows system administration and maintenance, including deep knowledge of the registry, file system, processes, services, and security
- Experience with Application Virtualization/Publishing and VDI
- Experience with McAfee ePO policy creation and management
- Proven knowledge of endpoint operating systems and platforms, networking technologies, server technologies, and endpoint management
- Be creative and innovative to design new or improve upon existing technical solutions
- Good presentation skills and the ability to interface directly with internal customers, senior-level and mid-level management as well as internal technical IT teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical discipline is strongly preferred
- Fluent in German & good English