Infrastructure Project Manager - €550 - €600 - Contract - 6 Months - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large retail client based in the Netherlands. The purpose of this role is to work with all teams in the operations function, providing project management service for the larger projects within the IT function.
- Co-ordination, planning and management of multiple IT operations projects deliverables.
- Project budget, risks and change management and supporting regular status reporting packs.
- Liaison with regional teams to drive forward global initiatives.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve delivery within time and cost constraints.
- Strong communication skills - Ability to speak both Dutch and English.
- Experience of working with retail clients.
- Proven project management experience, combined with previous hands on experience within an IT operations environment.
- Self motivated and customer focused.
KEYWORDS: NETHERLANDS / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / INFRASTRUCTURE / INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER / IT / OPERATIONS / RETAIL / GLOBAL