MI Developer for global retail organisation
My client, a globally recognisable retail organisation with a presence in over 150 countries worldwide, is seeking a MI developer to join their growing team.
The MI Developer will develop and deliver software and make changes to existing software in line with business requirements. Key aspects of the role include interpreting detailed requirements to produce technical specifications, developing/delivering code for complex changes, supporting testing activities, providing code fixes to problems as well as assisting with design/code reviews to ensure that assets are acceptable and confirm to standards.
What We're Looking For
- Proven skills in Informatica and PL/SQL
- An excellent understanding and track record of working with large Data Warehouses
- Knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous
- Extensive experience of working in structured software development - both waterfall and agile
- Experience in systems analysis taking business requirements through detailed design / technical specification
- Applicants will need to be able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Cognos or Business Objects will be advantageous
- A background of developing other languages (such as Perl) and technologies (e.g. Tibco) will also be advantageous
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you then please get in touch. Call Barty Isola on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org