An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global insurance company to lead a team of over 40 providing MI and BI across the organisation. The team has been expanding in the last year and is involved in a wide range of projects in support of the overall business strategy.
You will be required to:
- Manage a plan for the delivery of the overall MI/BI strategy for the company
- Contribute to the shaping and development of the BI Strategy
- Ensure strong governance exists across all MI/BI so that work is aligned with business priorities and company strategy
- Undertake strong stakeholder management up to and including Director level, managing sometimes conflicting priorities and using innovative ideas to maximise work throughput in the team
- Manage the MI/BI budget for both people and software
- Lead the project managers within the team so that deliveries are consistently on time, cost and quality
- Ensure that the BI/MI infrastructure is managed effectively to support emerging business needs
- Ensure adherence with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Manage, lead and motivate the team (which is split between the UK and India) ensuring that there is an appropriate level of skill and resources to meet business demands
- Report progress through agreed reporting mechanisms
- Liaise with related programme, business and project managers to ensure seamless delivery.
Skills & Experience:
You will have a strong understanding of MI/BI, excellent stakeholder management skills, and a solid background in delivering IT services and projects.
In addition to this, strong leadership skills and experience of managing a team of technical developers is a must have. You must be able to demonstrate successful delivery of multiple projects to cost, time and quality and managing offshore development.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Barty Isola on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MI Manager / MI / BI / Project Management / Team Leader / Senior IT Manager