Microsoft Azure Technical Lead
**Please note that this position can be based in either Munich or Frankfurt**
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region and Europe.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & DAX clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
Candidates will have both excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and build lasting relationships. This individual will work directly with Clients to implement solutions by identifying requirements and scope, implementation planning and service delivery in order to meet the clients' business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience running IT Infrastructures in 24x7 environments as-well as previous consulting experience.
- Research, design, analyse, and configure Cloud-based Enterprise-wide systems and application software.
- Support the planning of system deployment using Infrastructure as Code to meet required software compliance standards.
- Evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
- Provide expertise in the use of Cloud architectures and solutions to support software development in a DevOps environment.
- Leverage complete comprehension and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field and apply general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Determine and provide analysis for approaches to solutions.
- 4+ years of experience in a Cloud engineering role
- Experience configuring automation tools including Chef, Puppet, etc; and Hypervisors (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Experience in Visual Studio, Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell and scripting in either Python, Perl, PHP or Bash
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Resource Management templates, Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory
- Ideally experience with Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- BS degree in CS or Engineering
- Fluent in English and Good German (at least B1 Level)
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0238 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud