Microsoft BI Developer - Amsterdam - 6 months - €€ Negotiable Hourly Rate - ASAP START
Montash have been engaged by a global client with the requirements for a Microsoft BI Developer to work on their large scale Microsoft toolset.
- Developing SSIS/SSAS Solution & reports
- Responsible for development of application using object-oriented Java tools and methodologies
- Responsible for customization and configuration of WC components and solutions
- Responsible for understanding and documenting technical specifications at the javadoc and design/specification level.
- Responsible for code management and utilization of code management software.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing tools such as Rational Rose, Eclipse, Clearcase, and memory/performance analysis tools (like NetBeans).
- Microsoft certified solution developer (MCSD) covering Microsoft Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Server technology including Windows NT4, Windows 2000 & 2003, Exchange 5.5, Exchange 2000 & 2003, Active Directory, SQL Server, Terminal Server and Citrix Server
- Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft BI suite, covering SQL, SSIS and SSAS, version 2008 and higher, SSRS and report building in MS Excel 2+ years
This is an URGENT requirement for a Microsoft BI Developer, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: €€ Negotiable hourly rate
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 21/06/16
Microsoft / Server / Windows / BI / Business Intelligence / Developer / Development / Code / Technical / management / software / Java / application / global / technology / IT /