Microsoft BI Developer - Consultancy - London with Travel
Microsoft BI Developer - Consultancy - London with Travel required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading consultancies who are looking for multiple experienced Business Intelligence Developers within the Microsoft Stack of various capabilities to work in a flexible manner throughout the UK. As this is a Consultancy role you will need to be flexible to be based around the UK at any point to work with a variety of clients and industries.
Salary Range = £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits. (Salary dependant on experience)
The main areas of responsibility are:
- To develop and deliver end-to-end MS BI solutions on customer data either as part of an overall team or working under your own supervision
- To apply logical common sense pragmatism in order to understand and address Business requirements with appropriate technology choices
- To be able to present complex technical concepts and ideas in a business forum appropriately
- To assist the sales team on occasional pre-sales opportunities
- Taking accountability and responsibility for delivering consistently professional grade work to targets and on budget with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrable good presentation skills and a willingness to be active in the surrounding MS BI ecosystem (e.g. white paper generation / user groups / networking / speaking / blogging etc.)
- Microsoft BI experience, preferably including customer facing engagements.
- Previous consultancy experience would be beneficial.
- Solid ETL, MSSQL, SSAS (OLAP and Tabular), RDBMS, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View Skills.
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft technologies confidently and articulate the strengths of the technology and shape these messages around specific business challenges.
- Proven technical skills and ability to delivery client facing enterprise ready BI solutions.
- Knowledge of other BI tools and technologies an advantage.
Please apply today to be considered.