Business Analyst / Analyst / Analytics / Microsoft / Business Intelligence / BI / Consulting / Consultancy
Montash are currently partnered with an industry leading, global consultancy who are looking to bring on a Microsoft BI Business Analyst. This organisation is renowned for its omnipotence; ranging from the defence and intelligence sectors, right through to travel, high tech, retailing and the financial services markets. The variety of clients they operate with gets their employees excited because of the range of technology and working environments on offer.
Areas of responsibility for the right candidate include:
- Collect, understand and transmit business requirements and translate these into functional specifications
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Document workflows and business analysis results and obtain sign off from the client on specifications.
- Design and implement test scenarios and test scripts.
- Produce weekly reports for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
Desired Qualities include:
- Understanding of the Microsoft Business Intelligence product suite.
- Previous experience within consulting( some finance industry experience would be desirable)
- Proven ability to engage with and manage stakeholders at differing levels within a client organisation.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques such as UML, BPMN, IIBABasel 2 or 3 Compliance knowledge
- Candidates have strong communication skills and be comfortable with presentations.
The candidate should be prepared to travel and work within UK and sometimes internationally if required. This high-end, internationally operating consultancy offers excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
For more information about the role or for a general discussion on the markets, please contact Scott Miller on: 02070140230 or at: email@example.com