I am currently working with a Global Microsoft Partner that is experiencing tremendous growth in the DACH Region. To support their continued success they are looking for an experienced Microsoft Exchange Consultant to join their global team.
What You Will Do:
As an Exchange Architect you will provide enterprise clients technical leadership in the design and implementation of the Microsoft Office 365 migration solutions and related technologies. The architect oversees all technical decisions made by the migration team. The position requires the ability to be a strategic thinker and execute successfully. As a thought leader you'll be expected to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. Ideal candidates will provide high quality of services for their clients, develop and maintain excellent relationships and maintain a proven track record of success.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in which 3 years must be in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer.
- Extensive experience installing and configuring Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010 & 2013), Biztalk (2007 & 2012), SharePoint 2010 & 2013), and Lync (2010, 2013 & 2015)
- Strong in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments.
- Experience with Office 365 Migration, implementation, support
- Project Technical Leadership - oversight, problem solving, direction setting, managing technical effort
- Must have solid skills in MS Exchange Server as an Administrator/Architect
- Must have solid skills in Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Must have knowledge of Cloud Computing including VMWare, and Office 365
- Must have at least (5) years of related Systems Administration/Engineering experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- Good overall knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and how software interacts with them.
- Ability to interact with vendors, technology experts, and application users during the development and testing process.
- Strong software troubleshooting skills.
- Experience creating technical documentation.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. (Fluent in German & English)
- Flexible to travel across the DACH Region (30-50% of the time)
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA