Microsoft Delivery Lead (Senior Manager or Associate Director)
Currently I am working with a Global Consultancy and Global Microsoft Partner that is currently experiencing tremendous growth across the BENELUX Region. This enterprise has secured multiple International Projects and as such they are seeking an experienced Microsoft Delivery Lead to join the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Microsoft Delivery Lead to join an established enterprise and be part of a world class team. This role is key for the future growth of the business and as such we are seeking a professional with a strong network in Microsoft Products in the BENELUX Region.
You will be acting as the main point of contact for clients, managing resources as-well as working with Practice Directors driving new business.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience overseeing resources on-site, near-shore and offshore (up to 200 people).
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
The Microsoft Delivery Lead has the following key responsibilities within the assigned account scope:
* Client relationship management -manage relationships with operational client personnel - those directly involved with the client's presence
- Manage technical and functional resources - 20+ consultants at any given time
* Account Growth - Facilitate a portfolio of up to €20M and beyond - drive revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle: Deliver-Discover out of Scope Opportunities -Evaluate-Propose. This involves, Delivering, Consultant care, identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
* Conduct research and competitor analysis, create proposals/pitches, validate estimates/effort, deliver client presentations and negotiate with clients.
* Client delivery assurance - assure the client of our commitment and drive the delivery process by working collaboratively Sales and Architects/Portfolio.
* Collaborate with the Sales and Architects/SME's to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
* Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units' resources.
* Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope and finding additional deliverables currently out of scope - responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
* Work closely with the Solutions Leader/Portfolio to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
* Account planning and governance - completely responsible for all Client Management processes - Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
* Build a Delivery Model and execute - with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
* Make pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement / SLAs.
* Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 7+ years' experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
- Significant Delivery and project management experience required.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts.
- Global Delivery Model experience is a must.
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams.
- Track record Facilitating Growth in a rapidly growing client relationship.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- The job entails extensive across Benelux and Europe, hence flexibility to travel is a must.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud