An exciting opportunity has arisen with a $17.38 billion company. This enterprise is currently undergoing a very large IT Transformation and as such this is a key hire for the business.
This position requires a lateral thinking, business focused professional who can design and implement well defined solutions using Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM products.
Successful candidate will be responsible for technical teams (internally and externally) for Ms Dynamics Navision & Salesforce.com.
This professional will engage with key decision makers and technical staff across a the business. In addition to new-site implementations, the role of the candidate will also include continued interaction with existing in-house projects in a support/advisory capacity.
It is essential that you have a good understanding of business processes and have previous experience leading and delivering Microsoft Dynamics NAV or CRM to clients.
The role involves:
- Managing the ERP & CRM technical team - 8 to 12 professionals
- Working as a team leader on project planning and implementation including design, architecture, configuration and integration;
- Conducting professional training classes and design workshops;
- Design application from functional scenarios and conceptual designs
- Create detailed tactical development plans, to meet negotiated iteration deliverables on time
- Extensive experience in NAV modules (financial accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory)
- Create and improve architectural/coding patterns, for increased productivity, maintainability and quality
- Communicate and improve architectural and coding standards for the product, including but not limited to Dynamics NAV 2009 coding, creation of unit tests for automated testing, manual testing and debugging to Release level quality
- Create/test installation tools, to minimize the time between arrival of software and productive product use for a customer
- Report status and progress on behalf of the development team, as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Ideally C/SIDE Development and SQL Server experience, ASP .Net, C#/VB development experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a NAV; Consulting experience in E-commerce would be advantageous
- Ideally you have worked on complex integration of ERP, CRM & Backend Systems
- Proven Project Management experience - ideally having served as a Project Manager on at least one large scale ERP implementation
- Biztalk and DMS-knowledge is advantageous
- Fluent in German & good English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.