Software Developer; Financial Services - SQL, C# - London - £45,000
Our client a Global brand who are present in over 30 countries are actively seeking an IT Software Developer to join their team based in Central London. The software developer will develop and support their MS Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint applications, as well as enhance and maintain bespoke in-house applications developed using .Net/C# and MS SQL as required.
Good development ability in:
- .Net / C# - Essential
- SQL Server Reporting Services - Essential
- Microsoft Dynamics or Microsoft SharePoint experience preferred
- Data analysis skills, troubleshooting data related problems and providing sound quick fixes
- Significant experience in the development of web deployed applications
- Development and support of in-house applications.
- Work with Project Managers in determining user requirements based on current and future needs.
- Participate in Requirements gathering, Customer interaction, System design, Technology evaluation, Development, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance
- Performs database administration when required.
- Participates in the identification of new technologies, completion of studies/analysis/business cases, and development of solutions.
- Organizes and executes business and functional assignments using IT principles and methodology.
- Acts as an information source for other personnel whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills.
- Perform an active role in meetings/discussions relating to ongoing developments.
- Must be prepared to undertake occasional weekend work (overtime payable).
If this Software Developer role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Software Developer; SQL, C# - Financial Services - London - £45,000