My client a Global Payments giant are looking for an experienced Middleware Architect to join their team on a PERMANENT basis.
Through acquisition, they now have global reach. The infrastructure they possess in house includes; WebSphere, WebLogic, Fusion, Tivoli, Swift, JBoss, Apache Web Server meaning I am looking for someone who has experience in a range of technologies who is able to adapt depending on the project.
- You will be required to steer Middleware infrastructure solutions through all stages of the development life cycle;
- Produce high level Middleware designs for solutions;
- Help in maintaining product road maps;
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues within infrastructure and networks to ensure other architects can progress efficiently;
- Provide project management plans as required;
- Ensure appropriate governance is exercised at all times;
- Evaluate products for projects and future usage and take responsibility for trialling new tech.
- Financial Services - ideally payments experience;
- Proven experience of delivering technical Middleware designs and architectures;
- Ability to present complex technical information to various stakeholders - technical and non-technical;
- Oracle WebLogic, MQ, Apache Web Server, Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Service Bus.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch as soon as possible.