- Outline the process involved in scheduling the migration of applications and servers from current locations to strategic data centers.
- develop and maintain spreadsheets which accurately map each application and server to a migration slot, with a defined date and time.
- Manage the input of information from the migration teams against the volumes and types of applications and servers to be migrated.
- Ensure that cross-team, cross-site issues are managed and escalated properly. Act as mediator between two or more parties; manage and control requirements / risks / issues at project level.
- identify the issues and risks to feed into all areas discussed above
- Excellent knowledge of server and or mainframe infrastructure migration experience
- Previous experience in working in the financial sector.