Mobile Developer required. Mobile Developer required by Montash's market leading client in Eindhoven on a 9-month initial contract. As a Mobile Developer you will be working on developing new digital products for the mass mobile market. Ideally the mobile developer will have a background developing Apps on Android, IOS and Windows development environment. Experience with C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Studio and Android Studio.
The Mobile Developer with be highly experienced in developing apps for Android, IOS and Windows environment. The Mobile Developer will be able to work independently as well as a team and possess excellent communications skills as well as well as presentation skills.
- Developing Applications on Android and IOS mobile platforms and PC's (Linux/Windows)
- Develop PC tooling
- Write designs/technical documentation/user manuals and transfer these to customer support.
- Close collaboration with Stakeholders
- Enhancing User experience for consumers
- Support/Improve the mobile applications via monitoring tools and data analysis.
To summarise, The Mobile Developer will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Significant knowledge of Android programme languages and developmental process
- Experience programming in Android/IOS/Windows (C, C#, C++, Objective C, Visual Studio and Android Studio)
- Knowledge of web protocols (HTTP, REST)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Use of mobile development tools. (Visual Studios, Android Studio, X-code)
If you have the relevant skill-set and this role is of interest to you, send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org