Role: MS Dynamics AX Support Analyst
Salary: £40-50K + bens
Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Skills: MS Dynamics AX, Dynamics AX 2009, Atlas 6.0, Readsoft, Finance Support
Reporting to the Application Delivery Manager, the MS Dynamics AX Support Analyst is part of a team responsible for helping to deliver best in class service to customers and in house users over various applications and related interfaces required to deliver the service. In addition they manage the delivery of change to these applications.
The Application Delivery team has significant voice and email contact with suppliers and internal stakeholders so the MS Dynamics AX Support Analyst will be expected to build exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders to deliver outstanding service.
Your primary duties will be the user management and financial administration of Dynamics AX 2009 and the use of Atlas 6.0/Excel for Financial reporting. You will have an understanding of the associated ReadSoft and MW Solutions applications. You will ensure that appropriate user documentation exists, produce ad-hoc business intelligence reports and assist with support requests. You will document development requirements from user forums, provide reports to highlight potential gaps and improvements in processes, and highlight any system functionality that could improve processes. You will also investigate how processes can become more efficient, present the opportunities and execute approved changes.
- Part qualified accountant with a proven track record of managing change and financial systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Financial and Administration modules
- An understanding of the Dynamics AX 2009 environment in particular the AOT & wider infrastructure.
- Proficient in using Atlas 6.0 to create and modify excel based financial reports and uploads
- Microsoft Excel expert.
- Visual Basic for Applications knowledge. Ability to read and write VBA code to improve and extend the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries and data manipulation statements.
- Technically strong with attention to detail and hands on
- Led / supported financial process improvement projects
- Prepared to challenge existing business processes
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships across the business
- Able to influence at all levels across the business
- An ability to prioritise workloads and work within deadlines. Keep a tight rein on scope and manage change control with the business, updating the plan for delivery where necessary, resolving resource clashes between projects and BAU work by negotiation with project managers, resource managers and business stakeholders
- Work closely with business owners to ensure that relevant resources available for project work at the appropriate times
- Ensure projects have adequate documentation in order to handover developments to the wider business and IT support teams for operational deployment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you have the above apply NOW!!!!