Ms Dynamics NAV Developer
Develop, document, maintain, and support client / server applications that sustain the organization's business, with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system. Participate in analysis and design of business processes, and implement ERP system enhancements to support the process changes. Establish and document standards, best practices, and business rules / processes that underlie the ERP system.
- Provide support for the Dynamics NAV application, including working with other IT staff and support partners, to provide timely resolution of user issues.
- Work with various business teams to gather requirements, design, develop and document the ERP application in order to support business processes.
- Provide oversight for architecture, application development / enhancement, and maintenance of corporate ERP applications, including upgrades, patch management, and customizations.
- Develop documentation and provide orientation and training to end users for all ERP system functionality.
- Assist in developing IT policies and standards, budget and cost control, strategic and disaster recovery planning, documentation, and development and implementation of general IT procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; technical training with significant related experience can be substituted for the degree.
- 3 years of experience developing for an ERP system (MS Navision-NAV preferred), in a SQL Server environment.
- Ideally experience with Salesforce.com (Apex & VisualForce) development / integration
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public.
- Ability to effectively communicate in non-technical terms.
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company.
- Must be computer literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Lync, and SharePoint.
- Must have extensive experience with ERP database systems
- Experience developing in MVC and/or C# are required.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Good German & English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA