Want to relocate to the Mediterranean?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Leading European Partner that is experiencing tremendous growth across Europe. You will be working in an English Speaking environment where you will have the opportunity to work in some of the most interesting Ms Dynamics NAV implementations across Europe.
You will join an international team where people come from all over Europe!!
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer's primary responsibility is to perform development activities for new and existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers. The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, SSRS, and integrations with Dynamics NAV.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Create new and modify existing customizations as requested by customer
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions
- Install and implement service packs and hot fixes as needed
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Test functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements
- Support and drive change process and communication
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist in functional specification of customizations required for Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
- Serve as the lead technical expert on the implementation team
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
- Deliver code customizations with proper documentation
*HELP WITH RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE- MUST BE EU CITIZEN*