Multi-Functional Project Manager required. A Multi-Functional Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients who are based in the West Midlands. The Multi-Functional Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the business readiness implementation plan in Finance and for driving all necessary analysis, presentation and solutions and stakeholder engagement necessary to get their functional area ready to receive the requisite change.
The Multi-Functional Project Manager will be responsible for implementing all necessary legal, process, organisational and technical/digital change in close collaboration with the digital and technical teams and their business stakeholder representative. The Multi-Functional Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all this business change to time, cost and quality, to identify and manage as many risks as possible and to control all activities in order to ensure the project is successfully completed.
The Multi-Functional Project Manager will be responsible for all new Finance processes being signed off, user acceptance tested and trained, finance third party solution providers have been onboarded, IT has been User Acceptance tested, operational procedures have been tested, SLAs have been defined and agreed and reporting has been defined and agreed. Further to this, the Multi-Functional Project Manager will need to ensure all new Finance organisation structures support supporting the programme are resourced and trained and ready to support. The Multi-Functional Project Manager will need to make sure all reporting requirements have been put in place and reports signed off by business stakeholders.
The Multi-Functional Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Expertise of delivering transformation change for a large blue-chip company
- Expertise in eCommerce change and delivery of change
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology
- Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
And ideally have the following:
- Expertise in CRM projects, marketing or customer experience background
If you feel you fit the above then please apply ASAP.