Montash have been engaged by a global organisation in Germany and the UK to source 2-3 Senior Network Architects for a global Infrastructure change program
You will be responsible for the solution design, development, and deployment of new voice, WAN & LAN network solutions to a business unit of a global enterprise, during a carve out of two existing infrastructure estates.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in IT and practical experience of several years in the field of IT and Network Security
- Excellent knowledge of the technologies, the hardware and software in the field of Network Architecture especially WAN/LAN and Voice Solutions
- Extensive knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, especially switching, routing, WLAN and Load Balancing
- Extensive knowledge in working with Unix operating systems, particularly Linux
- Extensive capabilities for creating written concepts, designs and documentation
- Understanding of Architecture Governance
- Strong customer orientation
- Project management experience
- ITIL knowledge
For more information please call me on +44 (0) 207 014 0231.
The initial month of the project will be full on-site, thereafter you will be able to work up to 50% remotely dependant on project requirements.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences for this requirement please apply below. If you feel it would be better suited to a colleague or friend please send this to them.