Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Travel Company to source a Network Analyst to be part of a of an internal team of Tech Leads and have experience of working within an IT function in a supporting role. General IT knowledge is required with knowledge of networks, firewalls and IT security along with a broad understanding of Microsoft technologies.
ITIL qualifications, experience with Microsoft Windows server administration, virtualization, storage, Veeam backups, Outlook or SCCM are a bonus.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential, along with an eye for detail, ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative.
The role holder must ensure that all programme/project technical issues and risks are managed. Provide rapid and economical pre evaluations and estimates for business ideas / RFW's to assist in approval decision making and planning. Provide prototype designs for initiatives across all platforms and support the implementation of the most appropriate technical solutions.
Produce designs and solutions for projects covering all aspects on TUI's infrastructure identifying impacts and alternatives.
To supply advice, consultancy and guidance to the company on the capabilities of information technology.
To engage directly with Programme/Product/Delivery Managers and provide the structured framework within which the IT solutions should be delivered
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
The role holder will be an integral and key part of the Technical Services team, reporting to the Techniucal Sevrices Manager assisting the wider team on a range of IT support tasks as required. A broad technical understanding will allow you to:
- To act as a key member of the technical services team for the client, providing local on-site resource to assist with server / service works as required to facilitate various project tasks.
Act as on site resource and presence to assist with BAU works as required by the business around areas such as but not limited to requesting changes, cabling and patching as required, application support and facilitating escorted access to our production data centre.
- Inputting to regular review meetings and project meetings to provide input around how project works are progressing.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate their capability around the following:-
- An understanding of networking principles, TCP/IP, routing, VLANs, load balancers.
- Knowledge of firewall rules and network security principles
- Awareness of change control processes
- Service oriented and customer focused, experience of working in a supporting role within a technical team
- An understanding of Server and storage technologies
- An understanding of Virtualisdation technologies
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative and escalate issues as necessary
- Experience of operating and delivering as part of wider project team
- Awareness of targets and constraints and ability to work to these
- Awareness of deploying, administering and troubleshooting Windows server and client