Network and Service Modelling Architect - 6 Month Contract
My client is a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for a Network and Service Modelling Architect who will have responsibilities in:
- Lead architect in network fulfillment and service orchestration.
- Member of architecture team reporting to chief architect Architecting and developing agile proof of concept for next generation configuration management
- Guide and direct key technological trends by taking insight from IT/ Internet technology in the field of modeling and development enablers.
The Network and Service Modelling Architect must have skills and experiences in:
- 8+ industry years' experience, with at least 4+ years of R&D working experience in Model driven development.
- Skilled in object-oriented design techniques (e.g. Design Patterns)
- Strong foundation around configuration management concepts
- Thorough understanding of current telecom and networking technologies
- Good understanding of MDA and code generation
- Good understanding of Object Constraint Language
- Good understanding of RESTful webservices
- Good understanding of language parsing
- Familiar with build tools such as Maven
- Familiar with Eclipse modeling framework EMF
- Familiar with Netconf and YANG
- Familiar with Software Defined Networking (SDN) concepts
- Familiar with Network Function Virtualization (NFV) concepts
Network and Service Modelling Architect / Model Driven Development / Model Driven Architecture / OSS / BSS / Design / Software architecture / Telecommunications