Montash is currently retained by a global telecommunications organisation seeking a Network & Service Modelling Architect to join their growing business. Our client is looking for a Senior Architect who has experience leading the architecture of network fulfillment and service orchestration.
The organization is aiming to become a recognized technology leader in management software for communication systems. The successful candidate will architect a next generation system to provide a single network-wide interface to all network devices and all network applications and services, as well as a common modelling language and data store for both services and devices.
Desired skills and experience:
- Lead architect in network fulfillment and service orchestration.
- Member of architecture team reporting to chief architect Architecting and developing agile proof of concept for next generation configuration management.
- Guide and direct key technological trends by taking insight from IT/ Internet technology in the field of modelling and development enablers.
- 8+ industry years' experience, with at least 5+ years of R&D working experience in Model driven development.
- Skilled in object-oriented design techniques (e.g. Design Patterns)
- Strong foundation around configuration management concepts
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Dublin.