Montash have been engaged by a global organisation in Southern Germany to source a Network Architect for a global data centre consolidation.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and availability and the development of one or more global Network Security, Internet and remote access products and services to support the global data
centre migration programme.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in IT and practical experience of several years in the field of IT and Network Security
- Excellent knowledge of the technologies, the hardware and software in the field of Network Security, especially firewalls, proxy, VPN, Remote Access,
- IDS / IPS, content inspection, Network Fabric, Multitenancy, preferably with products from the manufacturers Check Point, Cisco, Blue Coat, HP Tipping
- Point, EMC (RSA), Juniper and Citrix.
- For Check Point, Cisco and Blue Coat certification is desired
- Extensive knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, especially switching, routing, WLAN and Load Balancing
- Extensive knowledge in working with Unix operating systems, particularly Linux
- Extensive capabilities for creating written concepts, designs and documentation, very good knowledge of Visio
- Acceptance of flexible working hours based on project requirements
- Understanding of Architecture Governance
- Strong customer orientation
- Project management experience
- ITIL knowledge
For more information please call me on +44 (0) 207 014 0231.
Please note this role will be based 4 days a week in Munich and 1 day remotely. Please only apply if this is viable.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences for this requirement please apply below. If you feel it would be better suited to a colleague or friend please send this to them.