Network Architect - West Midlands - 3 Months - £500 - £575 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash are currently looking for a Network Architect on a contract basis to be based in the West Midlands.
The Role: Network Architect
As a Network Architect you will be required to give direction of deployed technology solutions, and manage the client's Technology Portfolio environment.
Duties as a Network Architect:
- Leading and supporting various architecture projects and giving technology direction
- Low level design, high level design
- Building Network Infrastructure Architecture
Requirements for this Network Architect
- Extensive solutions design experience
- Experience managing design projects
- Broad knowledge of enterprise communication and networking technologies: LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPLS, fiber-optic communications, mobile, VoIP and analogue telephony
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, proven experience of communicating with stakeholders throughout board and director level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!