An Enterprise customer of Montash has exclusively engaged us in a search for a Network Architect with extensive experience in inter-connectivity topics between legacy network architecture and Cloud Network Architecture.
The ideal consultant would be available to start within the next 2 weeks and would have great knowledge in Cloud Migration, DNS, Firewalls, and setting up Networks in the cloud at an enterprise level, and would of ideally performed a project running at an enterprise level focusing on the connection of Cloud and legacy applications.
Key Skills for the role are as follows;
- Inter Connectivity experience between cloud and legacy applications
- Understanding of Network topics in the context of Kubernetes and Terraform for automation
- Experience in network Architecture during Cloud migration scenarios
- A high level understanding of Network architecture in the Cloud
- understanding of Network Configuration ( Firewalls, DNS, IP-Routing)
- Results oriented professional with good stakeholder skills
- Ideally exposure to Google Cloud Platform and the interconnection between this and legacy systems in the context of networks
- Availability to work on-site up to 2 days per week (flexible dependant on performance)
- Ability to travel to Germany for a ramp up period (circa 2/3 weeks)
My client are actively seeking this person and have time to speak with relevant consultants this week at short notice. If you or anyone else you know may be interested in this position, please do reach out for further information.
Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Oliverb@Montash.de
I look forward to receiving your application.