Network Architect - Cloud Services - Germany - Contract
Montash have been engaged by a consultancy firm based in Grmany to secure several Germany speaking Network Architect with strong cloud services experience, ideally AWS.
- Implement AWS Network architecture for an enterprise covering design and build of common service rails such as Network, Compute, Storage, Security, Integration, Monitoring, Automation, Tools etc.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architectures and cloud reference architectures.
- Install and configure connectivity between the internal network and Cloud Services infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Support network integration for public and private OpenStack environments.
- Install and configure data network environments including: branches, private cloud, 3rd party connectivity and public cloud.
- Take appropriate steps to resolve Service Issues as and when they occur under the guidance of the Senior Network Engineer.
- Raise, peer review and execute Change Records in accordance with departmental change policy.
- Perform all hands-on tasks associated with supporting a traditional network platform in-conjunction with Cloud connectivity.
- Extensive cloud architectural experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience deploying Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure public cloud infrastructures and a deep understanding of existing AWS/Azure technologies (with experience covering Cloud Security, Network, Cloud Integration, Active Directory, SSO, Compute, Monitoring, Cloud Tools and Other AWS/Azure Services), Automation Tools.
- Experience designing and deploying EC2, S3, Route53, Docker, Kubernetes.
- AWS/Azure certification a plus.
- Must have demonstrated enterprise expertise in these areas of networking (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing).
- Experience with WAN technologies such as MPLS over DMVPN or MPLS over mGRE.