A Network Engineer is required by one of Montash's prestigious enterprise clients based in Maastricht, the Netherlands. If you are an experienced Network Engineer with a huge to desire to work on cutting edge projects in a Global Data Centre environment and you're looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you.
The company is a leading globally brand, (and in our humble opinion anyway) in the process of revolutionising their industry. So if you have a proven track record providing technical network engineering and implementation expertise, and possess an outstanding ability to work with the latest data centre network technologies such Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, Checkpoint VSX, Juniper Citrix Netscaler, and VMware NSX, please send us your CV today.
As a Network Engineer you will have involvement in a range of project initiatives across the organisation including a Citrix Netscaler implementation, and ongoing optimisation of their network virtualization and software-defined networking (SDN) best practices.
The Network Engineer will also be responsible for supporting and monitoring the global datacentre and LAN/WAN, and alongside providing expert technical expertise, will also have the opportunity to work with senior business leaders helping to define their future technology strategy.
To summarise, the Network Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in LAN/WAN and data centre network support and technical implementation
- Extensive VMware and Network Virtualisation knowledge
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols technologies such as Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, Checkpoint and Juniper
- In-depth knowledge of switching, routing, and IP management
- Cisco and Citrix accreditations preferred
- Exposure to network virtualization and software defined networking (SDN) is a major plus, as is previous experience working with Citrix NetScaler
This is the opportunity to work with a fast growing international team full of amazing talent that has the energy of a start-up but stability of an established company.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0231.