Network Engineer - Vauxhall - up to £55k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Network Engineer to join a company that is focused on delivering outsourced technology excellence. Now is an exciting time to be joining this expanding business. Through their unique focus, our client has grown to act as partner to numerous financial services businesses worldwide, including fund managers with more than £150 billion of assets under management. The ideal candidate will have practical exposure to Cisco Unified Communications technologies (CUCM), Routing and Switching, Firewalls, VPN and will be able to adapt and master new technologies quickly.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers & key customer contacts;
- At least two years experience supporting an enterprise voice network;
- Understands service support and delivery in an ITIL based environment;
- Holds current technical certifications, such as CCNA/P Collaboration;
- Experienced in producing estimates with Cisco Commerce Workspace.
- Confidently able to explain technical concepts with individuals who are not technically proficient;
- Collaborating with Technical Consultants to interpret design documentation and implement solutions in conjunction with other engineers;
- Working on smaller projects to scope, design and implement solutions with minimal technical guidance from Technical Consultants;
- Fielding escalations from 3rd line for network related incidents problems and requests;
- Helping to develop the next generation of junior network staff;
- Providing to support the network infrastructure outside of the telephony space as required;
- Demonstrating thought leadership for our clients next generation of unified communications infrastructure.
What's on offer:
Offering a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 and a discretionary bonus, plus benefits of Pension and Healthcare.
Located in: Vauxhall, London
Apply for this job
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information or call Yazmin on 0207 014 0230