Network Engineer required. Network Engineer required by Montash's enterprise client based in Maastricht. As a Network Engineer, you will have a proven track record providing technical network support and implementation expertise, and possess an in depth understanding of data centre network technologies including Citrix Netscaler, VMware, and Cisco.
As a Network Engineer you will have involvement in a range of project initiatives across the organisation including a Citrix Netscaler implementation, and ongoing optimisation of their network virtualization and software-defined networking (SDN) technologies including VMware NSX.
The Network Engineer will also be responsible for supporting and monitoring the global datacentre and LAN / WAN, and must also possess an understanding of networking services and technologies including across Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, Checkpoint, and Juniper.
To summarise, the Network Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in LAN / WAN and data centre network support and technical implementation
- Experience working with Citrix Netscaler
- Extensive VMware knowledge
- Strong understanding of network virtualization and software defined networking (SDN) technologies such as VMware NSX
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols technologies such as Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, Checkpoint and Juniper
- In-depth knowledge of switching, routing, and IP management
- Cisco and Citrix accreditations preferred
If you fit the profile and you are interested in joining a company where employees are treated as integral parts of business growth and where contractor retention is well above market averages, then please send me your most recent CV and await my response.