Network Project Manager required. A Network Project Manager is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a food distribution company, based in Ashford, Kent on an initial six month contract (strong possibility to extend).
The Network Project Manager will be managing the delivery of network printers and a managed print service across UK sites. The role sits within the Business Technology department and is required to manage the delivery of technical projects where the client do not hold internal Project Management resource with the appropriate technical background.
Budgetary control will be project specific and subject to Capital Committee approval. The Project Manager will ensure the project maintains a valid benefits case throughout the lifecycle of the project and that a process is implemented to enable the process owner to continue tracking benefits as BAU. The role will require project management of the client's resource & co-ordination of third party project team to deliver the agreed project scope.
The Network Project Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the deployment of the managed print service, working with stakeholders across the network to secure deployment dates, building a strong relationship with 3rd party partners.
- Ensuring the delivery scope is maintained to maximize the project benefits
- Definition & management of an effective Communications Plan
- Ensure project delivery meets governance standards
- Budgets creation & control
- Managing resources & project timelines
- Implement the solution to meet the stakeholder success criteria
- Management & escalation of Risks, Issues, Dependencies & Resources
- Project stakeholder management
The Network Project Manager will have the following skills end experience:
- Project Management Experience in the delivery of complex technical projects in a fast paced/time critical environment which also influence business change
- Management of multiple system integrators
- Experience of deploying technology across multiple sites.
- Experience of delivering projects using Agile & waterfall methodologies
- Experience of change activities such as stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Detailed understanding of Business processes
- Technology, network and infrastructure knowledge
- Stakeholder management up to the most senior levels
- Presentation skills (Various stakeholders)
- Communication skills
- Change Management Experience
- Appetite for hard work and a dogged mentality to deliver
- Experience of deploying Printing as a Managed Service
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.